Hire a fabulous empty bell tent
All set up and ready to go! Our empty bell tents are perfect for your Glastonbury stay
Beautiful empty bell tents
These beautiful British Bell Tents sleep up to 4 perfect for creating your own home from home.The tent has heavy duty zipped in ground sheet, rag rug and will be up and ready for your belongings. Every per person booking will be given our camping essentials eco camping bag. See below for full details
Every camper will have access to the luxury loos, showers, bucket showers, eco toilets, paper room, catering, bar and site facilities.
Empty Bell Tent at a glance
- 2 x person self pitch £800
- 3 x person self pitch £950
- 4 x person self pitching £1100
Your essential eco bag
We are dedicated to reducing waste on the campsite, so we took the steps to help you help us.
Every camper will be issued their own camping essential eco bag.
The contents include power bank, enamel mug.thermos drinks bottle and cotton draw string bag.
Eat, drink,rave repeat
The Potting Shed will be serving chilled local beverages on the tap or carry out cans. We have sourced the only compostable crisp packets well done 2 farmers, the General store will be serving nuts, seeds, chocolate, patisserie, Dorset tea and coffee and Vegan rolling tobacco. “Stick it on” will be available for those of you who want a chance to spin your own tracks for 10 min of DJ fame. The general store will also be operating through out the festival, and be supplying staple greats, bread, milk, beans, sweets, beer, dried goods we will be posting updates on our instagram account.
Drink, refill repeat
We will be serving micro ales, IPA’s local ciders and pressecco through chiller taps and minimise waste we will give all campers thermos drinks bottles and enamel mugs on deposit, with an option to buy as a keep sake, so through your stay you can fill up and unwind after your revelling or fill up and reeve up taking your ice cold drink into the festival.
What do I get?
- Reception Team to meet, greet and direct you to your pitch / accommodation
- Access to wheelbarrows to move your luggage
- Access to all showers available 24 hours a day
- Access to all toilets and hand washing stations
- Access to pamper area
- Dish washing facilities
- Fresh drinking water taps in all camping fields
- Access to all free charging/power point facilities close to self pitching areas
- Bar and chill out spaces
- Recycling and rubbish points
- Parking in the dedicated secure car
- 24 hour campsite security
- On site Wardens