Hire a fabulous empty bell tent
All set up and ready to go! Our empty bell tents are perfect for your Glastonbury stay
Beautiful empty bell tents
These beautiful British Bell Tents sleep up to 4 perfect for creating your own home from home.The tent has heavy duty zipped in ground sheet, rag rug and will be up and ready for your belongings. Every per person booking will be given our camping essentials eco camping bag. See below for full details
Every camper will have access to the luxury loos, showers, bucket showers, eco toilets, paper room, catering, bar and site facilities.
Empty Bell Tent at a glance
- 2 x person self pitch £800
- 3 x person self pitch £950
- 4 x person self pitching £1100
Your essential eco bag
We are dedicated to reducing waste on the campsite, so we took the steps to help you help us.
Every camper will be issued their own camping essential eco bag.
The contents include power bank, enamel mug.thermos drinks bottle and cotton draw string bag.
Eat, drink,rave repeat
As veggie food is healthy and better for the environment Great vegetarian food is diverse, colourful and delicious!
The Bar will be in operation for the duration of your stay, serving cold drinks and hot drinks.
Te General store will be offering camping essentials for your stay, updates will be available to see on our instagram pages. Please put forward suggestion and we will consider stocking them.
Drink, refill repeat
We will be serving micro ales, IPA’s local ciders and pressecco through chiller taps and minimise waste we will give all campers thermos drinks bottles and enamel mugs on deposit, with an option to buy as a keep sake, so through your stay you can fill up and unwind after your revelling or fill up and reeve up taking your ice cold drink into the festival.
What do I get?
- Reception Team to meet, greet and direct you to your pitch / accommodation
- Access to wheelbarrows to move your luggage
- Access to all showers available 24 hours a day
- Access to all toilets and hand washing stations
- Access to pamper area
- Dish washing facilities
- Fresh drinking water taps in all camping fields
- Access to all free charging/power point facilities close to self pitching areas
- Bar and chill out spaces
- Recycling and rubbish points
- Parking in the dedicated secure car-park (One car included in price – additional charge for second cars)
- 24 hour campsite security
- On site Wardens
Come and join us!