Self-Pitching camping at Glastonbury
Book your self-pitching camping and join us for a fabulous Glastonbury experience!
Self-Pitching camping space
Starting from £500 per pitch
Every self pitch booking will receive your eco camp bag that contains Enamel mug, thermos drinks bottle, and power bank charger. We will charge all power banks for free through the day with our solar panels and remember that your enamel mug is because we are not supplying glass/plastic or paper cups on the site and you need them for all drinks in the bar and cafe.
Why not hire a fab Kartent cardboard tent or if you fancy bringing your own tent, then you can do that too.Enjoy all the comforts of our great eco environmentally friendly campsite with your own pitch. Use of all facilities, Bar, pamper tent, chill out spaces and Cafe.
Self pitching at a glance
- 2 x person self pitch £500
- 3 x person self pitch £650
- 4 x person self pitching £800
Eco friendly campsite
We do all we can to ensure our campsite is equipped with the best in environmentally friendly and sustainable Glastonbury campsite facilities, including loos, heated showers pamper room and general store.
On checkin you will receive a Eco bag with power bank to charge up your mobile phones that in turn charged via solar power during the day. The private bar will have lots of fun activities and games. We will not be serving beverages in any plastic or paper cups so within your welcome pack you will find a Eco mug, and thermos bottle that can be used through out your stay on the campsite.
Delicious vegetarian food
Our commitment to sustainability goes all the way and that also embraces our love of great vegetarian cooking.
On-site we have superb food facilities to offer you some of the finest vegetarian food options you could have.
As vegetarian is a far more sustainable and healthy option, we love creating filling and delicious dishes that will be perfect to give you the nourishment for your Glastonbury Festival.
What do I get?
- Reception Team to meet, greet and direct you to your pitch / accommodation
- Access to wheelbarrows to move your luggage
- Access to all showers available 24 hours a day
- Access to all toilets and hand washing stations
- Access to pamper area
- Dish washing facilities
- Fresh drinking water taps in all camping fields
- Access to all free charging/power point facilities close to self pitching areas
- Bar and chill out spaces
- Recycling and rubbish points
- Parking in the dedicated secure car-park (One car included in price – additional charge for second cars)
- 24 hour campsite security
- On site Wardens
Come and join us!