Self-Pitching camping at Glastonbury
Book your self-pitching camping and join us for a fabulous Glastonbury experience!
Self-Pitching & Camper vans
Starting from £500 per pitch
Our Self pitch spaces will happily hold 5 by 7 metre tents, they will be situated next to the car park and KarTent pitching. Every self pitch booking will receive your own eco camp bag that contains Enamel mug, thermos drinks bottle, and power bank charger. The Camper van pitching accommodates 7 metre camper vans, we do not have Electric hook ups or waste disposal onsite. Don’t want to bring your own tents? Have a look at our cardboard tents.
Self pitching at a glance
- 2 x person self pitch £500
- 3 x person self pitch £650
- 4 x person self pitching £800
Eco friendly campsite
We are dedicated to creating the first sustainable campsite at Glastonbury Festival, starting with eco loos, heated showers, Pamper Parlour and General store offering beans to vegan Tobacco. On checkin you will receive a Eco bag with power bank to charge up mobile phones, enamel mug for your beverages and thermos water bottle to keep you chilled and hydrated.
Across the site you will find free charging ports, air pumps and veg based soaps in all shower and washing up points. We have done the thinking so you can do the festival.
Delicious vegetarian food
Our commitment to sustainability goes all the way to your tummies, the site will be Vegetarian, offering hearty breakfasts, snacks through out the day and evening. We will also be stocking local produce in the general store with patisserie, fruit, dried food, bread, beans, camping gas and Yeo Valley dairy.
What do I get?
- Reception Team to meet, greet and direct you to your pitch / accommodation
- Access to wheelbarrows to move your luggage
- Access to all showers available 24 hours a day
- Access to all toilets and hand washing stations
- Access to pamper area
- Dish washing facilities
- Fresh drinking water taps in all camping fields
- Access to all free charging/power point facilities close to self pitching areas
- Bar and chill out spaces
- Recycling and rubbish points
- Parking in the dedicated secure car-park
- 24 hour campsite security
- On site Wardens
Come and join us!