Viva la cardboard revolution! Cardboard tents!
Join the revolution with our fantastic eco-friendly cardboard tents at Glastonbury this year!
Beautiful ECO camping spaces
We aim to create beautiful spaces for people to enjoy camping in comfort and convenience without the mass ecological consumption and waste of energy, water, food and materials. See our mission.
Our fantastic cardboard KarTents are fully upcycleable and will be ready in the field for you and your kit, we offer charging points and airbed pumps on each campsite row. Remember if a group of you all want to pitch together we need you to all book together. All facilities will be in easy walking distance from each camping area.The General store will be selling your essential camping produce, keep checking our instagram feed for updates.
Self pitching with KarTent at a glance
- 2 x person self pitch space with KarTent £590
- 3 x person self pitch space with KarTent £830
- 4 x person self pitch space with KarTent £980
Environmentally friendly tents
We are doing our bit to combat the massive amount of tents that get left at Glastonbury and indeed many campsites across the country.
This year we have introduced KarTent the fully recyclable cardboard tents. These tents have be designed and supplied direct from KarTent.. They will easily see you through a full festival weekend, blocking out the sunlight, intense heat, wind and rain they are the perfect Festival companion, not to mention you get to decorate them with our water based paints.
Cardboard recyclable tents – The solution for festivals?
Kartent – Windtest
What do I get?
- Reception Team to meet, greet and direct you to your pitch / accommodation
- Access to wheelbarrows to move your luggage
- Access to all showers available 24 hours a day
- Access to all toilets and hand washing stations
- Access to pamper area
- Dish washing facilities
- Fresh drinking water taps in all camping fields
- Access to all free charging/power point facilities close to self pitching areas
- Bar and chill out spaces
- Recycling and rubbish points
- Parking in the dedicated secure car-park
- 24 hour campsite security
- On site Wardens
Come and join us!